Friday, April 3, 2009

A humble biginning

Hello hello~

My 1st ever blog..wow...I'm not the kind of person who writes, share thoughts and opinions publicly and i'm not really the kind of girl who keeps a diary and reminiscing the events that already passed by...But...now everything's gonna change...erm..maybe i just need a way to express my feelings, frustration, happiness, my ups n downs and sharing my thoughts with everyone...

Actually i've been wanting to start blogging a long time ago but i just don't have time for it...oh how i wish i have an extra 6 hours a day...life as a medical student is really2 hectic n exhausting but hey i'm not complaining...i've just finished my final examination this week so i have lots of free time to blog..

I'm going home tomorrow nite...haven't finish packing yet...So today i'm gonna start packing n maybe clean the house a little bit...u have no idea what my house looks like rite now..haha....[biase la time2 exam ni xde mase nak kemas umah]..ok..that's all there is...
i'll sign off for now, post a new entry maybe tonite...

toodles~

No comments: