Wednesday, April 8, 2009

the best thing about me is you...

6th april was our 6th month anniversary..although we didn't get to celebrate it romantically, we only went to TGIF in sunway pyramid for a lovely lunch joined by my best friend, intan which i last met 6 months ago...god i missed them sooooo much....

i didn't get a chance to buy anything for u and i was hoping to spend some time alone with u...maybe a gateaway or something...hehe....but there is no way in the world i can do that...unless u come to india....b, dtg la india k...

u've always been there for me...when i needed someone to cling to,u were always by my side....when my days betrayed me, u'll embrace me and said everything's gonna b ok..when all is dark and twisted, u made me see rainbows and sunshine...

i'm really sorry for all the trouble i caused u, being sooooo freaking damn hard on u during my exam weeks, running away from all our problems and i even said things which hurts u sooooo much...i'm really am sorry, trully2 sorry syg...

And i want to let u know that u can always lean on me, trust me with ur heart cause i trust mine with urs...if u wanna fight, i'll stand rite beside u...the day that u fall, i'll stand rite behind u to pick up the pieces...it's not always easy but i'm here forever...

so to mark our 6 months anniversary, i'm dedicating this entry just for u...i'll always love u with all my heart, always and forever...to the world u may be one person, but to me u are the world...


" there is only one happiness in life - to love and to be loved "

happy anniversary....i love u soooo much syg...






No comments: