Monday, June 8, 2009

afraid to fall asleep..

have u ever had a nightmare sooooo bad that u never want to fall asleep again..??? well..i do.. and it's always been the same nightmare night after night...it kinda freak me out alot...

the nightmare that i had was about my family.. about death to be exact.. i'd wake up around 3am in the morning with tears rolling down my eyes... not realizing i actually did cry in my sleep.. i'll b too scared to fall asleep again and kept on fighting back the horrible feeling that's been clinging on me since then...oh god..please keep my family safe...

maybe sgt homesick smpai mimpi family..who knows...when u constantly think about something, ur mind will keep on going even if u r asleep...

2 comments:

SOPHIA said...

lena...are u ok...
its kinda scary if u dream like that. basuh kaki sblom tdo and just be calm k. worry pulak kat u

spokenhearty said...

Hawa..hm..dont worry to much bout it..mimpi mainan tido..nanti cuti..blk msia..hang out ngan family alot k..take care kt c2..(>_<)